esmaspäev, juuni 19

Knit Sock Kit Swap questionnaire

What are your favorite colors? My absolute favorite is green, but I also like marine blue and yellow. Orange, red, violet and other colors if they are pastel and “warm”
Are you a new sock knitter? How long have you been knitting socks? I’m defiantly not new knitter. My grandmother taught me to knit before I went to school. My first socks I knitted in school. I think I was about 13 years old. It was …well… over 19 years ago.
Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn? I really like all types of yarn but I have work mostly with solid yarns
What fibers do you prefer in sock yarn? I prefer natural fibers, but if there is something interesting for effect then I use it. I am open to anything and I have no fiber allergies.
Where do you usually knit socks? I knit socks when I need these, so mostly I knit in my home - on the couch watching TV . But when I studied in university I have done it also on the road
How do you usually carry/store small projects? In home I have little basket, on the roads I use quilted bag which I made myself
What are your favorite sock knitting patterns? I like just about everything - lace patterns, cabled patterns, colorwork.
What are your favorite sock knitting techniques? I do cuff-down socks
What new techniques would you like to try?
Magic loop! I keep hearing about it but haven't found where you learn to do it. Also I haven’t tried toe-up socks and I definitely want to try it! My knitting is all about learning new techniques and tricks!
Do you prefer circulars or dpns for sock knitting? I prefer dpns
What are some of your favorite yarns? It’s hard to say, I have tried only wool from local woolmill and Novita yarns.
What yarn do you totally covet? Well…read last answer J
Any pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object? All of these
Favorite kind of needles (brand, materials, straights or circs, etc)? I mostly use aluminum dpns. I use a of everything, but It depends a lot upon what type of a yarn I am working on
If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be? wool maybe
Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack?
I love dark chocolate and I am coffee drinker
What’s your favorite animal? Definitely horses and dogs
Do you have pets? What are their species/names/ages? Yes I do. In our home is dog Derri, who is 10 years old. She is kind of Siberian husky. Oldest cat is Pessi, she is already 13, her grandson Pädi is 8 and her two young sons are Leks and Toru. They are 9 months old. We also have some farm-animals (not pets, but...) like cow, 5 lambs, two calves and two coats.+ lots of animals who lives around on the forest.
If you were a color what color would you be? Green maybe
Describe your favorite shirt (yours or someone else’s) It must be linen, comfortable and fit well J
What is your most inspiring image, flower, or object in nature? I love nature that’s why everything is inspiring me
Tell me the best quote you’ve ever heard or read. Well, I try to translate it from Estonian poem. Even lizards way leave a mark on the stone.
Do you have a wishlist? I use the one at

Kommentaare ei ole: