teisipäev, august 14


1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I prefer natural fibers, but if there is something interesting then I use. I am open to any new yarn :)
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
welll....Shame on me :) but to be honest, everywhere.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I.learned to knit in childhood. I think my skill level is intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I have, but I think I should renew it.
5. What's your favorite scent?
I like fresh scents, fresh like spring
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
absolutely :) I love dark chocolate
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
Any kind - I sew, knit, do crochet, felting, macrame, tatting, netting. I love dye fabric. Weaving is one of my favorite. And so on. There is so many things I want to learn...
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I love Joe Cocker (best concert I have ever saw), George Michael, Garry Moor, Zuccero and so on....men with "deep" voice. Well, now I lie - I also like Simply Red, Phil Collins :) My favorite female singer is Sade.
Lot of favorite band's come from 80s - Alphaville, Depeche Mode, Ahaa, Pet Shop Boys...
My absolute favorite song is More than Words by Extreme
And my computer play Mp3s
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Green is my absolute favorite, but I also like yello, marine blue and all warm colors :)
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

I'm single. I have husky Derri and ...some cats ;) I love animals.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
yes,
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I think that socks - small and still lot of opportunity to try new patterns. And bags are interesting
13. What are you knitting right now?
I try to start shawl
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

yes of course :)
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
It doesn't matter.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?

No, not yet
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
You don't want to know - those are too old.
18. What is your favorite holiday?

my favorite season is spring, but favorite holiday...let me think. Christmas maybe :)
19. Is there anything that you collect?
I like things with dragonfly's, bees and ladybugs (specially charms and earing's). Little sheep's are cute. Some of these have find a new home with me. I also think that mola's are interesting.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I love craft books :) with different technics. I have Estonian craft magazine subscription, but I also buy some interesting magazines from shop.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Yes, there is many things I want to learn. Including spinning.
And how to use embroidery-machine Designed I. Not the machine, computer-program to make my own embroiderys. (we have new embroidery-machine in school I work)
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, I love socks . My foot measurements is 39
23. When is your birthday?

25.april
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?

no, not yet. Still waiting :)

Kommentaare ei ole: