teisipäev, august 21

Jennifer, our SP11 hostess wants to know little bit more about us. So She wrote:"
Lastly, I'm starting off this round of SP with a contest!! This one
is a 2 part contest! First, I need everyone to have their
questionnaires posted on their blogs by Wednesday, Aug. 22ndh. Then, I'd
like you to post the answers to the following questions on your blog.
That's it!! What's the prize?? A skein of handpainted sock yarn!"
And here is my answers:
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
I certainly need needles
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?
Yes, I do. I usually take small projects - socks, mittens.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
I'm not sure that I do have favorite spot :) I think I have favorite spots :) Sweden (maybe there is something to do with my roots:)), Praque, bookshop in San Francisco, Monterey, Yosemite....
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Favorite? One favorite :)? Well, lately I have used Leili Reiman's book about Haapsalu Lace. There is beautiful lace patterns.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
Sometimes. At the moment is my favorite podcast about island Hiiumaa ( I live on this island :))

Kommentaare ei ole: