laupäev, juuli 29

Nii kiire on olnud, et unustasin isegi mainida...võtn osa veel ühest vahetusest. Tegin reklaami ka vaid Katile. Oh mind rumalat, äkki oleks keegi veel osaleda tahtnud. Teine kord olen tublim.

I have been so busy that I forgot to say - I take part of another swap. Silli me, maybe someone of you wanted to do it :( Next time I try to say things on right time.

But here is my answers
Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire '
1. What are your top three favorite colors?
Green, yellow and marine blue. And warm colorS ;)
2. What crafts do you really enjoy?any kind. I sew, knit, do crochet, felting macrame, tatting, netting, embroidery. I love dye fabric- Weaving is one of my favorite. And so on– you name it.
But there is so many things, what I haven’t learned yet :(
3. What products do you really covet?I like charms and ear-rings with dragonfly’s. Mola’s are great (aitähh Aino!)
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I love reading
5. Is there anything you collect? Yes, little dolls in folk-costumes. Little sheeps is cute. Some of these have fine a new home with me
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?I am taurus and tiger

7.What are your favorite…
…scents/smells?
Fresh like spring

…types of music and/or bands?I love Joe Cocker (best concert I have ever saw), George Michael, Gary Moore, Zuccero and so on…men with deep voice :). Well, now I lie – I also like Simply Red, Phil Collins, Robbie Williams J And my favorite female singer are Sade
My absolute favorite song is More than Words by Extreme

.…authors? There is some, but they mostly are estonian. Well, some New York Bestseller authors are also
.…animals? Dogs and horses. And cats and ladybugs and butterflys and ... ;)
.…places to shop? craft and bookstores
…season?
Spring – I love that time when everything is starts to live again

.…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?I prefer natural fibers, but if there is something interesting for effect then I use it. I am open to anything. And every supplies what helps me do some craft are my favorite J
…candies or goodies?I love dark chocolate
8. Do you have any wish lists?
Yes, in Amazone

9. Are you allergic to anything?Nop
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Dog and four cats
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy

I like do craft and deep inside I’m romantic. (and look’s like bagaholic too ;) )

Kommentaare ei ole: